EDUTEST Pty Ltd
PO BOX 5323
VIC 3205 Australia
Office Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (AEST)
Practice tests information
Remote testing service information
Please note: emails and messages left outside of office hours may not be replied to until the office opens during normal business hours.
Phone: +61 3 9014 1411
Fax: +61 3 8677 1153
- if you did not receive your Practice Test ID and passwords, please check your junk/spam folder.
- if you cannot log into the practice test questions
- general enquiries about our online practice tests
Please check the Frequently Asked Questions and Important Information on our website as this may answer your questions.
Or email: email@example.com
- If you wish to find out more information about how the Edutest process works
- if you have questions about how to apply online for a scholarship or entrance examination
- if you did not receive an email receipt, containing your ID and password after you applied online to sit a scholarship or entrance examination
- if you cannot complete the online registration form
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(The Remote Testing Service is only available to students who are living and studying interstate, overseas or remote from the testing school)
Complete the online scholarship or entrance exam registration form via the school's website. If more than one school is chosen, then you must complete each school's online registration. It is the parent's/guardian's responsibility to ensure the eligibility criteria of each individual school is met. This includes Visa requirements where applicable.
It is also the parent's/guardian's responsibility to email email@example.com once you have completed the school's online registration(s).
Any request for remote testing must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 days PRIOR to the school's examination date. Please note that in some cases, it can take up to two weeks to finalise arrangements and is dependent on individual circumstances and location. Therefore, it is advised that early contact is made to ensure arrangements can be made in time for the testing.
It is not possible to make arrangements for remote online testing in the week leading up to the examination.
Remote online testing incurs an additional fee of $140, payable before testing arrangements can be finalised.
Please email: email@example.com